Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Michael Jackson Movement Part 3.1

 These are just the updates I took down from the other sites, they were starting to get cluttered

 

 

UPDATED 5:13pm 6/27/2009 
Sponsorship 
This event will be sponsored through the selling of T Shirts and gloves to be worn at the Michael Jackson Movement on 7/11. Please by ours, they're going to a GOOD cause. The rest of the proceeds will be donated to the Heal the World foundation. I have set up a bank account for this and a paypal account under MichaelJacksonMovment@yahoo.com. I will keep all receipts so you know this is legit! I wanna give a special shout out to Cie for taking initiative with the gloves. I had no idea how I was going to get my hands on gloves and Cie ( pronounced "SEE") got her hands on 1000 and was ready to distribute them at the Apollo. Hats off to you Cei, I'm doing my best to make sure they go like hot cakes and that the owner of the Apollo is aware of our efforts. 
Gloves are $2 on sale outside the Apollo in NY or via PayPal with a Shirt Purchase starting Tuesday 
T Shirts are listed on ebay, starting price is one penny!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=11...

If you are coming to the event and just want to pick up your stuff you can make a suggested payment of $12( for the Shirt and Glove) via paypal at MichaelJacksonMovement@yahoo.com. Include your name and your shirt size and t should be ready for you on or before 7/11. If you wanna pick it up, beforehand, arrangements can be made.


UPDATE 
10:05pm 6/27/09 
I emailed Melissa Johnson, president of the Heal the World Foundation and while I was not able to speak directly to her you will be pleased to know that we have their full support. I encourage you to read her blog on MJ 
http://www.healtheworld.us/members/htwf/blog/VIEW/0000000...

I have reached out to the CEO of the Apollo theatre where many fans are gathering, I hope to hear form them soon

I will be contacting the local news on Monday to see make them aware of the movement

Pictures for fliers are up on the Photos section of this page. Let me know what you think of the MJM flier.

UPDATE 
5:12 June 28,2009 
I was up all night in AC last night so I was knocked out today but here's the scoop 
I've contacted the Morning Show of sister stations WHTZ(z100),WWPR-fm(power 105), and WKTU (103.5 Ktu) 
Will I get a response? Who knows? Air Time? Who knows? But at least the word is being put out there. Time will tell how this will turn out. 
I also started a blogspot blog ( my first ) entitled, you guessed it: The Michael Jackson Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment