Monday, June 29, 2009

Michael Jackson Movement Part 2

And I thought day one was eventful. Hello all, I'm still at it. Another order of shirts was made. The guy Mike at National Sportswear in Belleville (unrequested plug) was really cool. I was able to secure some ladie's cut t shirts so I can't wait to see how they do.
I didn't get to create any commercials today but I did create a youtube profile for the Michael Jackson Movement, I can't upload a picture till the site has been active for 48 hours but that's okay. I just pray that I don't forget.
The poster has been made I should be able to pick it up tomorrow, I gotta get the print manager's name, he was a nice guy, and he's left handed! I guess I will be putting up the poster outside the Apollo theatre tomorrow. I guess while I'm in New York I should pick up a sales permit since I'll be selling shirts at the event on 7/11. I would like to ask for clearance to do this in Times Square. Quite honestly, if they say no I don't really care. I would entertain the idea of central park because it will give people more room and won't mess up traffic but really...to have it in Times Square would be pretty cool.
I have officially Twittered! I am MJMovement if anyone wants to follow me and my hectic journey. The good thing is I'm making friends along the way and they are offering helping hands. This is by no means a one man job and I realize that. I'm sure I'll be realizing that in the days ahead. Luckily I have a few good people on my side.
Shirts are doing well on ebay, I might create an html description but that isn't necessary. Honestly I'm going to have to put myself on a schedule cause this is nuts.
Hmmm what else...I'm on Myspace now too, which reminds me I have to check up on the MichaelJacksonMovement page on myspace. 
I also have to meet up with Cie who is providing gloves.... read about Cie in the Michael Jackson Movement group on facebook.
Finally I have to contact the HTWF and ask them to promote the shirts as the official HTWF shirts... AHHHHHHH.... 

Till next time
Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment